Welcome

The Bluff Grass - Interesting real-life incidents, funny experiences, travel, photography, reviews, poems, and more. Read, interact and make this a useful hang-out spot. You can post your comments, suggestions, and critiques under the respective blog topics.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Caught Special - 17

Where: At Tiruchendur
When: 11/Feb/07, Sunday, 07:23 am
What: From the corridor of Siva Murugan Lodge. This peacock kept on moving its head. There was another peacock sitting right behind this, cluttering the silhouette outline of the first peacock that I was looking for. I kept waiting, with the frame set to capture the Tiruchendur Murugan Temple's main tower and a coconut tree, without the sun in view, but with this peacock - till it gave me a suitable pose. Finally I got this good pose from it for just a couple of seconds, while at the same time the other peacock's head was hidden behind and - I clicked it with perfect timing.
How: Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a series of Caught Special pictures that I captured at different places.
Click on the picture(s) to see a larger version.
To post your comments about this, click here.
To see all postings in this Caught Special series, click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[  You can SUBSCRIBE to my Blog here ]
[ You can RATE my Blog through the Voting Option on the side bar ]
[ Do share my Blog link with your friends and relatives ]

1 comment:

  1. The peacock is just like a statue perched near the temple's gopuram. Is it a real one or stony one, I wonder!

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comments or questions. Thank you.