Welcome

The Bluff Grass - Interesting real-life incidents, funny experiences, travel, photography, reviews, poems, and more. Read, interact and make this a useful hang-out spot. You can post your comments, suggestions, and critiques under the respective blog topics.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Caught Special - 21

Where: At Subrahmanya Road railway station, while traveling from Mangalore to Bangalore. 
When: 02/May/09, Saturday, 09:45 pm.
What: When I saw this goods train standing parked on the neighboring track at this train station, particularly because the area was lit only by a lone lamp post next to it, I felt it is an interesting frame to capture without using my camera's flash. I clicked this frame through my window ensuring that I keep that post and lamp out of my frame. Please note, all my Caught Specials are raw pictures as recorded by my camera, without any post-processing by an image viewer or image processor software. To me, this picture looked cool, with the one-side illuminated objects in it, slightly dark-blue hue due to the illumination by the lamp post, the lamp not in view, the other vacant track that is present in between, a drinking water spout pedestal cutely in the middle, and, the right hand side of the frame fully in dark. I thought it is an interesting Caught Special in my collection. Take a close look.
How: Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a series of Caught Special pictures that I captured at different places.
Click on the picture(s) to see a larger version.
To post your comments about this, click here.
To see all postings in this Caught Special series, click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[  You can SUBSCRIBE to my Blog here ]
[ You can RATE my Blog through the Voting Option on the side bar ]
[ Do share my Blog link with your friends and relatives ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comments or questions. Thank you.