Welcome

The Bluff Grass - Interesting real-life incidents, funny experiences, travel, photography, reviews, poems, and more. Read, interact and make this a useful hang-out spot. You can post your comments, suggestions, and critiques under the respective blog topics.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Caught Special - 14


Where: At the swimming pool
When: 21/Jun/09, Sunday, 01:05 pm
What: As he somersaulted each time, I made several attempts to click him while on air. I gave up finally, as none of it came out as brilliant as I wanted. Each click brought out some random instance of his dive. Later..., when I accidentally re-ordered the pictures in to a new order... surprisingly, I got 10 instances of a Full somersault dive cycle! Take a look.
How: Nokia 3110 Classic











---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* * * You can write your COMMENTS about this Post BY CLICKING HERE - Thanks * * * 

This is a series, posting special pictures that I had captured. 
The pictures are original and without any post-processing.
Under the Labels list on the right hand side, click on 'Caught Special' to see all postings in this series. 
Click on pictures to see full size view via Lightbox image viewer; press Escape from Lightbox image viewer to come back to this web page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[  You can SUBSCRIBE to my Blog here ]
[ You can RATE my Blog through the Voting Option on the side bar ]
[ Do share my Blog link with your friends and relatives ]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raj,

    I can see you had become an expert photographer with and eye for details....... that's good news and a very good alternate profession now and may be a full time profession post retirement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vish, thanks for your complements! I wish I could become one. Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comments or questions. Thank you.